Please follow us by submitting your email below! You will not only get constant inspiring stories, you will help build the blog to help so many others!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A New Blog!

This is the brand new blog that was inspired by all the feedback from my first book: Gaining Perspective, Lessons I'm Learning from Taylor www.taylorsperspective.com. I've been overwhelmed with the stories of families and the care stories they've shared. Many have been moved by the way my wife Leslie and I have cared for our disabled daughter, our entire adult lives. If you have stories you'd like to see posted here, those that can inspire and encourage people, feel free to email me at:
taylorsperspective@gmail.com
 I hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name and email and post your comment! We'd love to hear your story!